I am a little late to the game on writing this post, but I didn’t want to move on to other topics until I had reflected on the posts that you loved the very most over here on Just Between Friends during 2016. I always love going through my analytics and seeing what worked, and what didn’t. It helps me plan for the next year. So, without further ado, I give you the Top 10 Posts of 2016.
- Fruit Coin Purse Pattern and Tutorial
- Glittery Hair Bow Tutorial
- Inside Out Valentine Printables
- Valentine’s Muddy Buddies
- You’ve Been Boo’d Box & Printable
- Beverage Cart
- Chili’s Copycat Molten Lava Cake
- Lasagna Stuffed Shells
- Chalkboard Word Art
- Roll a Rainbow Printable Game
I obviously need more holiday posts, food, patterns, and printables this year. I have lots of goodies up my sleeve and I can’t wait to share with you some of the exciting projects and ideas I have been working on. Thank you all for a really great year!